Thursday, August 7, 2008

My conception

The time-line is a bit scetchy so bare with me. After spending a semester vanquishing college money on drugs, my parents decided to go to FL to continue going no where fast. When my dad wasn't working at the Playboy club or getting high, he spent his free time beating my mom. When the money ran out, and my mom realized she was pregnant with me, they both moved back up to NJ. My dad beat my mom and punched her in the stomach. He frequently encouraged her to get an abortion, along with everyone else that my mom knew.

On March 8, 19787, I was thrust into the world. My childhood would be tumultuous and scary, and often filled with endless bouts of depression. In hopes of finding a safe refuge, my mom moved with me to live with my grandparents. My dad soon realized that I would be a effective pawn in his games of manipulation, he wasn't going to let me slip out of his hands. He and my aunt promptly e to my grandma's pulled over and took me out of the stroller. My grandma flayed herself into the middle of the road screaming.

Knowing he couldn't handle me by myself, my dad reunited with my mom. They decided to move to VA where they found project housing that my aunt was living in.

No comments: